sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Twins are here!

Here is what I sent to my children and mother via e-mail on the 23rd when the twins were born:

 Mary is doing great.  The twins are in incubators and we visited them briefly.  Jack was 5 pounds, Galileo was 4.5 pounds.  Both were born on 23 December 2017.  Here are a few photos.  Mary asks that no photos or news be posted on social media until she has time to tell a few 
people and post for herself.  


Jack is below.  He is the larger baby, but is on a respirator until his lungs catch up.  Jack weighed 2.3 kilos (about 5 pounds at birth).


Galileo is the smaller baby.  He weighed 2 kilos (about 4 and 1/2 pounds) at birth.  He does not need the respirator.  He is breathing well on his own.



Official names:

Jack Alberto Bullon Moses

and 

James Galileo Bullon Moses

Seems that we have fallen into the habit of calling them Jack and Galileo.  

My blogs are mainly for myself.  Feel free to look through for photos.  Remember that blogs are backwards....the older posts are at the end and the newer posts are at the beginning.  I have no phone service in Lima, but I can get e-mails and texts.  So feel free to contact me at any time by either method.  I have both my computer and my phone.  

Happy New Year to all!

Close to the time that we hope to bring the boys home, I added the below two photos with footprints:



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario